1. Fish is a heart-healthy food because it is low in saturated fat and high in omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial to your heart.
2. The best type of fish to eat for heart health is oily fish such as salmon, mackerel, herring, and sardines. These fish are high in omega-3 fatty acids.
3. You should eat fish at least twice a week for heart health.
4. The risks of not eating enough fish for heart health include an increased risk of heart disease, stroke, and other cardiovascular problems.
5. The risks of eating too much fish for heart health include an increased risk of mercury poisoning and other health problems.
6. You can cook fish to make it healthier for your heart by baking, broiling, or grilling it instead of frying it. You should also avoid adding salt or other unhealthy ingredients to the fish when you cook it.
7. To make a complete meal, you should eat fish with healthy sides such as vegetables or whole grain breads.
8. There are some supplements you can take instead of eating fish, but they are not as effective as getting omega-3 fatty acids from real fish.